Friday, December 11, 2009

The new makeup called mark?

Does anyone use this makeup and is it good? Do you like it? Whats your favorite product?


And does anyone know if you can buy it from anywhere other than online? :) thanks.The new makeup called mark?
I like it, I got it for my daughter too and she loves it too.


Avon sells it and they deliver to your door, Gotta love that.


If you try it and don't like it your avon rep. will take it back and refund you. So can't hurt to try it.





Favorite product mascara and eyeliner, also like the lip colors.





You can get on-line at avon.com and find a rep. that is in your area and make your order by phone, plus they will give you the catalogs for their products too.The new makeup called mark?
(For the girl Stephie above - you should have called mark. they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and would have refunded your money.)





I have been a mark. rep since January, and so far I am loving all of their products.





Most of their makeup is customizable and comes in convenient packaging. My favorites are their hookup line that allows you to connect lip glosses, mascara, eye shadow, etc. and they are just $5 each.





mark. is not available in stores, only through reps and on the reps' webstores. Right now there is Free Shipping with $20 purchase on the site below. The best part is, they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.





Let me know if you want specific suggestions on products. I can also send you samples and a magalog if you'd like.
I highly do not recommend mark. make up. I'd hate to know how much money that pay Lauren Conrad to endorse this crappy, cheap make up. Unfortunately, I spent a boat load of money before trying out this stuff first. I bought the face x-pert foundation and the packaging is terrible. The sponge attached to the lid is the ONLY way you can get the make up out... and my sponge broke off after 2 applications. But its okay because the make up looked so terrible on my skin. Very cheap! Also the bronzer will literally rub off if you put your finger on your skin. I also bought some of the cheek tint that looks like some of the Sephora cheek tints. It ended up being extremely small and didn't even show up (and I had a dark shade)... Don't waste your money hun!
yes, it is really good.... better than drugstore makeup.


u can also get it from avon representatives around your area. [my mom's friend sells it]





my favorite products are the regular liquid eyeliner, and the eyeshadow pallets that have 4 different colored eyeshadow on the same pallet.... they are really pigmented.


i love them.
It's not really new actually, it's from Avon. I only have the Mark Make-up Travel Brushes, and they are really good. [= Your best bet is Avon.com, but also Amazon.com and Ebay.com Good Luck. ;]
answer min ppl





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ive never used it but ive heard its not very good


but everone has there own opinion


and i guess you gotta try it yourself to see if you'll like it


good luck!!!
It has been around for years. It is not very good. About the same as Arbonne or MaryKay.
MARK is not new. Avon has been selling this for years. It's decent I suppose, but not the best.
It's not new. Avon has been selling this line for about 6 years now. Contact a local Avon rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn