Friday, December 11, 2009

Mark company makeup. I'm trying to apply as a representative, help please. I'm stuck :-/?

When I went to the mark. makeup rep info page, it said that you could sell if you were between the ages of 16 and up though it is steered more to teens. When I tried filling in my birthday, it didn't have my year (1992) which was strange because I'm 16. So I put 1991 instead. It said my application can't be processed so I called their help line, like it said to do, and I had to have a referral #. But I never got one. I'm so confused, all I want to do is start my own business by selling their products which are really nice. What do I do?Mark company makeup. I'm trying to apply as a representative, help please. I'm stuck :-/?
im a mark rep maybe i can help sign up through my site and i can refer you as a friend hopefully that will work





if not try customer serviceMark company makeup. I'm trying to apply as a representative, help please. I'm stuck :-/?
Sign up with your mom's info %26amp; become an AVON rep too. While Mark is great, it's kinda expensive %26amp; from my experience, people buy more from AVON.





youravon.com/nicholedillon





Click on become an AVON rep ad.





Also, if you don't want to sell AVON, you can go to meetmark.com, and use nicholedillon as your referral code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn