Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have you used Mark. makeup?? What do you think of it?

Im mostly interested in foundations and powders.


Please only reply if you have tried this make-up line.Have you used Mark. makeup?? What do you think of it?
I like using their perfecting concealer. Because it also treats pimples and blends well with my skin tone. I like their makeup bc its not over the top and its very girly.Have you used Mark. makeup?? What do you think of it?
Yes I like the powder foundation the best. Fast %26amp; good coverage. The liquid foundation didn't work as good for me. Like their concealer %26amp; flip for it kits too.
I personally didnt like it but I'm extremely picky and dont like many of the brands.





*I do like mary kays foundations, powders, blushes and eyeliners


*I like covergirls eyeshadows


*maybellines mascara


*BonneBell's lipgloss and shimmer powder (i use it to highlight my cheekbones)








Hope this helps
I used the concealer and I really really liked it.
i have tried a few of their foundations and powders...





c-thru u sheer makeup: nice sheer coverage, very light, almost moisturizing





face xpert makeup: light coverage, easy to use





powder buff natural skin foundation: my favorite! medium to full matte coverage, i just ordered another this week





speedway stick makeup: i will be trying this soon
my mom sales it and i love it


and avon makeup
I LOVE mark.! I've been a fan for more than 4 years now. As far as powders and foundations go, there are plenty of options to fit your needs. If you need light coverage, try C-thru-U (foundation) or Matte-nificent (powder). For heavy coverage, try Speedway (foundation) or Powder Buff (powder). Each of these comes in 8 different shades so you can match the makeup closely with your skin tone.





I would also recommend getting the brushes from mark. to help you apply your foundation and/or powder. It really helps to make your makeup go on smoothly. The powder brush and foundation brush are both excellent, professional quality brushes with natural bristles.





Please contact me if you are interested in mark. makeup - I can give you free shipping codes for the website :-)
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn