Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does Marc Jacobs own the mark. makeup line?

My friends seem to be convinced that this is true.. and they keep bragging about how they own 'marc jacobs' makeup. Does he really own the line? Or is it just Avon that owns it?Does Marc Jacobs own the mark. makeup line?
no, the mark line was made by avon. thats why its not MARC (like marc jacobs)Does Marc Jacobs own the mark. makeup line?
No, it's just Avon!





I'm sure if it was owned by Marc Jacobs it'd be MUCH more expensive and higher quality! :] And probably spelled ';Marc';
Marc Jacobs is not affiliated w/ Mark by avon . It is a branch of avon
I thought that the ';mark'; line was by Avon. I'm going with Avon...
No, mark is owned by Avon. I don't think Marc Jacobs does cosmetics
no he does not. it's just avon.
no i think avon owns it hmmmmmmmm yah avon
NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn