Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need info about selling Mark Makeup!!?

I was wondering if anyone knew how selling mark makeup works? It says you get a $20 startup fee but is their anymore of your personal money you have to invest besides that? And is it like selling Avon? DO you get a magazine to pass around? Im needing to make some extra money so I was wondering if it is worth my time.I need info about selling Mark Makeup!!?
Mark is owned by Avon. It is for the younger adults. It is just like Avon. If you are Mark rep you only sell Mark, but if you are Avon rep, you sell avon and mark. Avon's startup fee is 10.00. You would have to purchase your books, bags, and if you want to give out samples.


Its good to get books so you can give to everyone you know, leave at tanning and hair salons (if allowed). doctors offices, colleges. etc.I need info about selling Mark Makeup!!?
I am a mark rep. just started a couple weeks ago. You have to buy the magalogs and samples if you want. I don't really make money because I use the money and buy myself more makeup. It is really good. You pay the $20 and they send you some starter magalogs and a starter kit (with makeup brushes, mascara, a juice gem gloss, and more) it is a great starter kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn