Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone have any opinions on Avon or Mark Makeup?

I just started recentley selling Avon/Mark makeup, does anyone have any other tips besides friends and family and leaving brochures with strangers??











Http://www.youravon.com/acantrall





or


http://www.avonbyangie.info





Please have a look :)Anyone have any opinions on Avon or Mark Makeup?
My opinion on the product is that I love it. I have used various Avon items since I was in middle school and they are a good quality, I prefer their mascaras to ones that are 2-3x the cost. The mark Hook-Ups have amazing things-one of the lipglosses I wore to work and customers were asking me all about it because they found it so amazing. I also like some of the perfumes, Wink and Little Black Dress were my favourites but now I love Crystal Aura.





As for tips, what one Avon rep did was she put a sign on her fence that said ';Avon Sold Here'; and it's worked well for her.Anyone have any opinions on Avon or Mark Makeup?
I used to take my books to a beauty shop and leave them. I knew the owner, and ladies DO have to sit and read something while they are waiting.
I know I will get a ton of thumbs downs for my preceding commits. But here goes. These products are cheap drugstore quality sold way to high. Be careful when getting into these types of companies. They ARE a multi-level.





Besides I believe this is spam!





But anyway good luck to you and I hope you can be one of the very very few that can turn a profit from these products.
Avon's Wash off Waterproof is the best mascara in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn