Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone want to try mark. makeup?

Do you want to try mark. make up?


Hi everyone! I am trying to get people to meetmark. If you're not familiar with it, mark. is a high quality and affordable brand of make up designed for young women. It is made by Avon. Lauren Conrad, from the Hills, is partnered with mark. and wears the makeup regularly. Isla Fisher also recently wore mark. makeup to the Bruno movie premiere.





If you are interested, let me know and I can send some samples your way or a free gift with purchase. Check out my site @ http://christinadean.mymarkstore.com





use code WELCOME to get free shipping on your first order!Anyone want to try mark. makeup?
me please! :D


how do you get the samples? email me at





cap28_613@hotmail.comAnyone want to try mark. makeup?
Wow thanks! I would love to get some samples. If I like make-up then i usually buy a lot of it! I will check it out in a little while after work.
Not sure I will like Mark after using MAC and other high end makeup but I will sure give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn