Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mark makeup vs, Smashbox. PLEASE READD!

which one do you like better?


even if you have tried one what is your review.


is the Sociallite Beautey kit worth the 60 bucks.


also what products do you reccomend for mark or smashbox.








i have fair skin, blue eyes, freckles :[ (my freckles annoy me.)


10 points for best answer.


its an easy question :]]





please answer.


peace and god bless.Mark makeup vs, Smashbox. PLEASE READD!
I have been using mark since January, and so far I am loving all of their products. You really should try mark. before you spend way too much on Smashbox or some other brand.





Most of their makeup is customizable and comes in convenient packaging. Right now there is Free Shipping with $20 purchase on the site below.





The best part is, they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.





Let me know if you want specific suggestions on products. I can also send you samples and a magalog if you'd like.Mark makeup vs, Smashbox. PLEASE READD!
I prefer Smashbox. I as well, have very fair skin and freckles, %26amp;%26amp; Smashbox accommodates that better than Mark. (I agree with the freckles, they annoy me too lawl) Also I much like that Smashbox has cosmetics that are animal cruelty free.


Well, I go to Ulta and for Smashbox products and my personal favorites are


Photo Finish Foundation- I leaves my skin feeling ';breathable'; while not looking caked on as it covers most of my freckles


Bionic Mascara- OMG I swear by this, it is absoutely clump free, its fabulous


Palettes for PETA- Cruelty free, and gorgeous. I prefer the golden pink tones


For lips I love:


O-Gloss Intuitive Lipgloss- It has goji berries which start our clear and naturally changes to your perfect shade of pink according to the light reflecting from your clothes and skintone





Hope this helps! ENJOY, and fabulous ';makeuping';
out of those 2





mark





personally i dont like either...Im a Mac/Nars girl...but mark is the best..go with mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn