Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does any body here use mark.?<(makeup by avon)?

ok i am about to order some makeup from mark. and i dont know f it is a good brand or not.:(.........so does it work good?Does any body here use mark.?%26lt;(makeup by avon)?
i absolutely wuv mac!


it's the only makeup brand that works and it aint that expensive!!Does any body here use mark.?%26lt;(makeup by avon)?
i SELL avon,the mousse eyeshadows are fantastic the waterproof eyeliner is great lip gloss evrything, i wouldnt lie ,im my own best customer mark is okay
my grandma used to sell avon and mark seemed to be a pretty good makeup line. I have a few of their things and it works fairly well. It's definitely made with a teenager's personality in mind. It's made to not irritate your face or make it any oilier than it already is.
I like Mark from Avon...they are really meant for youths and they are small so they can fit in my bag..they are pricey but i buy it anyway..in fact im going to buy some right now..lol
I definitely perfer true colors makeup. Its hard to find around here, so I began doing their home party program. Its some of the best makeup I have ever used, and lasts FOREVER. It comes in single, 5, or 8 stacks. Its 100% mica, which is the shiney mineral found in makeup. Most makeup only uses 15% on average. But I am a very blingy, shiny person. It fits my personality. They have some stuff that isnt quite so shiny though. But you can use it as eyeliner, mascara, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish, hair streaks, etc. You can mix and match your colors to make your own personal color. And you only use a little bit, I have one 8 stack I have had for 5 years, and its still well over half full. I just bought one of their cases with 20-8 stacks. Needless to say, I wont need to buy makeup for quite a few years lol.......
It's pretty good. It's not M.A.C or anything but it's alright! Try it, I think you'll like it.
It's good makeup, better than something you could get at Wal-Mart, but it's really tiny. Some thing are full-size (like lipstick) in a small tube, but other make-up products are really small. You could do better buy buying Avon for a cheaper price (just as good product) and it'll last longer. I sell Avon and the teenagers prefer it over mark because you get more with Avon (for less) than with mark.
Mark is a good product!You should use it.I buy it all the time.
Well personally I donot like Avon... I used to use it but honestly my face did not have that perfect glow I like.... I am using a botanically based makeup and skin care that I found on the net: http://arbonnepuertorico.myarbonne.com, you can place the order and you will receive it at your door steps... and what is amazing is that if you do not like the texture or color you could always return it for a full refund.... within 45 days or so... At least with me, the skin care products and the makeup is just great I have not had to return anything yet, so maybe you could ckeck it out.... the girl who is in charge is melida and she is a sweetie... and there is also a Lisa who works with her and they even send you samples....
I ADORE MARK!!! It is nto as pricey as M.A.C and it is totally awesome! Complete satisfaction here;
I have ordered some of it, i think that its alot better than avon, i think its a little pricey, but so far i love the makeup! hope this helps.
i never used the make up but mark does have some really nice smelling bath products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn