Friday, December 11, 2009

Mark Makeup Reps?

Anyone out there a Mark Makeup representative? I was looking up some information about becoming one but I couldn't find some of the information I was looking for without actually signing up for it.





Is my only cost the $20 to sign up?


Is it easy to sell?


Is it profitable?


How do I get the products I sell? Do I lose money if they don't sell?


Got any additional information you'd like to share?





Thanks!Mark Makeup Reps?
Hi there, im an Avon and Mark representative.


I believe it is $20.00 to sign up with Mark. It only costs $10.00 for Avon. But i believe you get more products when you sign up with Mark.


To sell Avon or Mark you need to put yourself out there and hand out catalogs, the more people, the more orders.


You can profit from it. I believe the first four campaigns you put in is %50 precent off. and then %40 percent after that.


It just depends on how much you sell. I will give you all the links i can.


If you have any more questions, please Email me!!Mark Makeup Reps?
Hi Claire! I am an Avon and Mark rep (nearly 3 years) and I can help.








Is my only cost the $20 to sign up?





You pay $20 for Mark only, or $10 for both Avon and Mark. Sounds odd, but true. You also have to pay for your own brochures and bags, but those I usually just take those expenses out of my profit. Your sign up fee gets you some starter salling tools and a few products. I think Mark may have shipping charges, but Avon does not.











Is it easy to sell?





As with anything, you get out of it what you put into it. I make a little money every month since I sell for my own discount. When I signed up, I was a full-time college student, worked 2 jobs, and had just moved. I did not go into it as a career, but many people do and are successful.











Is it profitable?





With Mark, you make 40% on all cosmetics and skin care sold, and 20% on bags and other accessories. With Avon, you make 20-50% depending on sales level. I put little into my business (brochures, bags, samples).











How do I get the products I sell?





Here is the tricky part. You order online or over the phone, all orders combined into one, and pay in advance with a credit card. Mark ships the products to you, and you distribute them. They also send an invoice. You need to get all money with orders upfront so you have it to pay your credit card bill. Whatever is left over is your profit. So say you have $100 of orders... Mark bills you for $60, and $40 is yours to keep. With Avon, you don't pay until after you get your products.











Do I lose money if they don't sell?





There are no minimum quotas. But to get a discount or profit, each order must be atleast $25. After 3 orders are missed, you become inactive as a Rep.











Got any additional information you'd like to share?





I would go with Avon since you can sell both. The profit range may be a little lower on the Mark end, but you have the variety of both lines, pay later rather than in advance, and have no shipping costs. I find that my customers switch between Avon and Mark often, and find favorites from both. It can do nothing but help your business.








Good luck and have fun!!!
I thought Mark makeup was sold by Avon, so maybe that is who you need to go through. But then again I am not sure I may be thinking of something totally different.





Hope this was helpful~~~~


Good Luck !
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn