Friday, December 11, 2009

{{{ MARK MAKEUP }}} Okay, WHICH COLOR Should I Get??!!?

I want to buy this gloss from Mark but I don't know which color to get!! I have light skin (almost fair, but not quite) and dark brown hair and eyes.





Which color do you suggest for me?





PS


do you have this gloss, do you like it???








Thanks a ton!!!!!





Also, here's the link to the lipgloss I want:





http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product.as鈥?/a>{{{ MARK MAKEUP }}} Okay, WHICH COLOR Should I Get??!!?
You should get the sugared almond, it would look gorgeous with your coloring!{{{ MARK MAKEUP }}} Okay, WHICH COLOR Should I Get??!!?
I think marshmallow would look the best on you! I haven't used this lip gloss so I don't know if it has an intense or lighter pigment but from if I were you, I think I'd go with marshmallow, or even sugared almond. It's up to you to choose from there!
Try a green, brown or tan. As for the lip gloss i have no clue it probably cant be that bad thought it is worth a try.
I Have This!


I LOVE it. I'm darker complected but I'm sure it would look fine with any skin tone. It lasts pretty long but it goes on really dark and kind of thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn