Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who like's mark. makeup? the kind LC from the hills wheres?

I can guarantee you she doesn't actually wear it daily. She's just the spokesperson. Its decent makeup, but I'm sure she sticks to higher quality makeup, like Dior and Estee Lauder and Lancome.Who like's mark. makeup? the kind LC from the hills wheres?
Not a fan really. I only like their Cheek/Lip stick in Cheeky and their lip stain.





All honestly, most of the products are very small, over priced for the size, their brushes shed horrible, and overall I would just buy something from the drugstore.








LC doesnt wear that stuff all the time, and I admit they have a good things. But for now I would pass.





Goodluck!


Check out my Makeup/Style Youtube channel and subscribe if you want more advice!


http://www.youtube.com/user/JustACurbsid鈥?/a>Who like's mark. makeup? the kind LC from the hills wheres?
i like it :] i've owned their lip gloss, cream eyeshadow, and mascara and they all seemed to have good quality for their price





hope that helps :]
I was going to pose a duplicate query myself - I am curious to have the answers.
well yeah but when she has to be their spokes person then she has to wear it and it looks hot! i love it
LoVe IT!
i do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn