Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is MARK makeup any good?

I'm thinking of ordering some..any recommendations%26gt;?Is MARK makeup any good?
mmmmmyeah I have


Mark blush plush bronzer brush


Mark eyeshadow brush


mark concler brush


Mark concler (i like it but I want mac one)


Mark Lipstick in skinny dip


Mark oil powder in toasted almond really good for my mid oil in winter but summer im getting mac blot powder


Mark blending brush '


yeah that's it oh


Mark Juice jems ln fig





you tell me I love MarkIs MARK makeup any good?
Hell yeah it's good! It's one of my fave makeup brands and I order new colours all the time. I LOVE their skincare line(cleanser, toner and moisturizer). Since using their products my skin has never been clearer and looked better.





I have 2 of their eyeliners, 3 shadows and getting another 3 soon, 2 blushes, 4 lipglosses, 2 cream blush sticks, 1 mascara.
just a little thought for you... they actually have done NUMEROUS studies on this, and if you dont believe me, research it yourself. In unmarked test studies.. women actually chose the drug store kinds like cover girl, maybeline, ect over the expensive brands
NO! It is no better than drugstore brands at jacked up prices because it is a multi-level company. Avaon, Arbonne etc are the same.
never used it so i couldnt tell you sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn