Saturday, December 5, 2009

Meet Mark makeup products... what's your opinion of them?

Have you used them before? If so, what is your favorite product?Meet Mark makeup products... what's your opinion of them?
For the price, there are a lot of good things. I am into the Glow Baby Glow Luxe glosses, my favourite being Orchid Luxe, and the whole Hook-Up concept in general as it allowed me to use a tiny purse. Also the eyeshadows and the blushes have surprisingly good power for the price, and I like that they are meant to go in a compact. The perfumes are not as great, however still decent for the price. I use almost exclusively MAC and Urban Decay, yet I find that there are some great Mark products to supplement what I have.Meet Mark makeup products... what's your opinion of them?
Yes, I have.





I'm a Sehpora and MAC lover. I like proffesional makeup.


But Mark actually isn't so bad. I only use their


eye shadow, the light greens and yellows are very pretty.


So overall, for a cheaper brand, they work pretty well.
they come in small portions though.


I ordered many things from them, but I seem to like their brushes. my friend also bought lip gloss, but it doesn't look good. stick with sephora maybe? I don't really trust Mark.
For a cheap brand, they're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn