Friday, December 11, 2009

Selling mark/Avon makeup?

I'm selling mark makeup by Avon and I can't seem to get as many orders as I would like. I'm in college and this is my only source of income right now so I'm trying to make it into as much of a business as I can. Does anyone have any tips as to how I might boost my sales?Selling mark/Avon makeup?
hey.. i recomend that you low a little the prices and give some free samples.. you can do something else but is a little too hard: Set up your own affiliate program /


Focus on back and sales / Seek out joint ventures / Peace of mind guaranteed


Before a customer buys something from you, they will want to know if they can return it, if for some reason it proves to be unsuitable. Their whole buying decision may rest entirely on this one ‘peace of mind’ benefit. Always, always offer your prospects a full ‘no-quibble’ money-back guarantee. / Freebies and bonuses


So many online businesses give away free samples of their products, free ebooks, free tips or free advice, that you really can’t ignore the value of the word “free”. People like to get things for free, so always add something for free to the product you want to sell them. / Testimonials


Give some of your products away to prospects in return for their testimonials and endorsements. If you can get people to say good things about your products or services and highly recommend them to others, you’ll build credibility....... Hope I helped :).Selling mark/Avon makeup?
Since you are on campus, I am sure you could find some girls who want their makeup done before they go out at night. Perhaps you could take out a small ad in your college paper or post on your MySpace page, campus boards, etc...and offer free makeovers on Thursday and Friday evenings and try to sell your products to your new ';clients.';


Mark has a great reputation, so you should have no trouble finding students who have heard of the brand and are interested. Good Luck!
I have a tip you could check into. My local Avon lady is giving it a try. If you would like to check into it also let me no.
You can boost sales by making coupons and sticking them to your books a small percentage off is always better than no sale. Make the coupons for those who buy a certain amount (like $20.00 or more) 5 -10% off. You decide the amount but most of the time once you get a customer and you treat them right they will stick with you. Also give the coupons a code to use in case more than one person uses the book. You can draw in many customers and if you live on campus you're in a great place to sell Mark. Mark seems a bit more expensive than AVON's regular line of products, you might want to try selling that too. Since your target market consists of students (most likely) on a budget. Good Luck!!!





I have sold Avon for over 5 years and these are my observations.
I'm a stay at home mom and I sometimes sell on eBay to make extra cash. I found that if I list at least 10 items a day I'll be making at the least $80-$100 a day. Maybe you should check the website out, its self explanatory.





www.bragzpress.com





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn