Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone tried the makeup like called mark. by avon??

I just got the catologe today and I was thinking about ordering some stuff.. but I was just wondering if any one else has ever used there products and how they liked themHas anyone tried the makeup like called mark. by avon??
ya i have. My mom is a Avon lady. I like their makeup a lot. I think it isn't as old looking as regular avon makeup. I use the foundation. it works great. And depending on what makeup you get, you can get free makeup brushes too. The foundation and eyeliner brushes work great. I hope i helped a little at least.Has anyone tried the makeup like called mark. by avon??
It's okay, but I would use a better product, like Clinique or MAC. I have some mark. stuff, and I like it, but it wasn't what I expected. Get something you can TEST before you buy. I was sadly disappointed by some of their stuff, because the coloring was off in the booklet.





Yeah, they're okay, but they're way to expensive for what they are. For that money, you can get really nice makeup from a dermatologically tested product.
ehh its not the best..im not a fan of it
It is OK if you can not afford the big things like MAC, Chanel, Dior or shiseido.


I have come to the conclusion that as long as you know how to apply make up you should not worry about brands


Believe i have used most of them
hey, yeah i ordered some a couple weeks ago, everythings really good except the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn