Friday, December 11, 2009

Who likes mark. makeup?

I was wondering how many of you out there like or have tried mark. makeup? If you do like it, what's your favorite product?





www.mymarkstore.com/jessicaadams


^^ you can search the products hereWho likes mark. makeup?
I love Mark glow baby glow hook up lip gloss its very nice sheer never sticky .


also mark shine tubes is all good nice lip gloss nice color.


also glow x pert face shimmer it gives my a nice sheen to my skin


it gives my this model glow.


my fave body butter it honey %26amp; jasmine it smell heavenlyWho likes mark. makeup?
I do and I like the golden eyeshadow i forgot what its called though








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
their good but i've found stuff that i like better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn