Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone tried mark makeup?

im thinking about ordering some at meetmark.com and ive heard it was good i was wondering your opinions on it


thanks!Has anyone tried mark makeup?
I have been a mark. rep since January, and so far I am loving all of their products.





Most of their makeup is customizable and comes in convenient packaging. My favorites are their hookup line that allows you to connect lip glosses, mascara, eye shadow, etc. and they are just $5 each.





Right now there is Free Shipping with $20 purchase on the site below. The best part is, they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.





Let me know if you want specific suggestions on products. I can also send you samples and a magalog if you'd like.Has anyone tried mark makeup?
I've tried their Flip for It product before. I LOVE the lip gloss and how you can mix and match. With every makeup line, there are good and bad products. You can get tips and how to use Mark products here: markgirl.com





I was watching the clips on that site 2 days ago and they actually DO give you awesome tips!
yes, i have tried it and and SOME products are good and others arent.


for example, the liquid eyeliner, lipgloss and little eyeshadow pallets are really good.


You should just go ahead and order it so that u can try for yourself :]
AHHHH, actually i accidently took some of my friends home from camp.


and i've been using it ha!


I love it!


It's amazing!
yes..my mom works for that company and get a lot of products and itss really good


so defenitly get somee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn