Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Mark makeup from Avon any good and have you ever tried it? And who is Mark? lol?

i have tried a lot of mark makeup. my faves are powder buff foundation $8, make it big volumizing mascara $6, and hook up lip glosses $5 in creme caramel and melon luxe. the shadows are finely milled and true to color. ';mark'; is just a name avon come up with... ';make your mark'; was the original slogan for the brand.Is Mark makeup from Avon any good and have you ever tried it? And who is Mark? lol?
I have tried it and haha i dont know who he is either but it didn't go well on my skin it broke me out but i have really sensitive skin so you have to try it for yourself to see if you are gong to break out but personaly i don't like it.Is Mark makeup from Avon any good and have you ever tried it? And who is Mark? lol?
I don't care for Avon Makeup ...and i have no clue who Mark is.....
I've seen Mark in my bathroom and even on my wife, but I have no idea who the #@$% he is. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn