Friday, December 11, 2009

I tried applying to be a mark. makeup representative. What went wrong?

When I went to the mark. makeup rep info page, it said that you could sell if you were between the ages of 16 and up though it is steered more to teens. When I tried filling in my birthday, it didn't have my year (1992) which was strange because I'm 16. So I put 1991 instead. It said my application can't be processed so I called their help line, like it said to do, and I had to have a referral #. But I never got one. I'm so confused, all I want to do is start my own business by selling their products which are really nice. What do I do?I tried applying to be a mark. makeup representative. What went wrong?
It might be that they have not updated the year yet. If you can call long distance you can call Customer Service @ (513) 551-2900.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn