Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who has bought Mark Makeup? Is it good? Better than Drugstore quality? Please Help!!?!!?

Their eyeshadow is nice. I don't like their foundation, I thought it made my face look orange.Who has bought Mark Makeup? Is it good? Better than Drugstore quality? Please Help!!?!!?
I am a mark. rep. and I have tried a ton of their products. I have been really satisfied with it all. All the makeup I wear now is mark.





Everything is really high quality and so affordable ($2-18). Most of their products are customizable and come in convenient packaging.





Best of all, they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. (For the girl above that said it turned your face orange, you should call Customer Service and they will refund your money.)





Let me know if you have any questions about specific products.Who has bought Mark Makeup? Is it good? Better than Drugstore quality? Please Help!!?!!?
Yes, I have used it.. I would say that it's better than drugstore, but not WAAYYY better..


it doesnt test on animals like most drugstore brands though !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn