Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I hide stretch marks with makeup?

I have stretch marks on my arms that can't be covered with a t-shirt and it's too hot to wear long sleeves or a jacket. How can I cover them up?How can I hide stretch marks with makeup?
Order Dermablend. They make one for body skin other than your face and I believe it's waterproof so it shouldn't rub off on your clothes. Good luck!How can I hide stretch marks with makeup?
try using bio-oil on them, it will ruduce their appearence! my friend used it and although day to day she saw little difference in her skin, we all saw it! its not very expensive and it will help to actually solve the problem of your stretch marks.


if however you want a quick cover up i would use a concealer - one you use on your face not under your eyes because that will make your arms too bright! allternatively use a foundation but remember that you dont want anything rubbing off onto your clothes!


hope ive helped


=)
hmm.. maybe foundation would be the best thing.. liquid foundation or that powder stuff :) either way it is posible it will be covered up.
Try using body foundation.
put foundation on it
Well, you could use concealer i spose....
Bio oil ftw!!





it is like a miracle cure ^^
could try fake tan =/
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn