Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I cover up acne and acne marks with makeup?

I want to use the cover girl products. I'm trying to hide the acne and scars with makeup. I just don't know what to buy, like foundation and concealer. or just foundation.. so confused. please helpHow do I cover up acne and acne marks with makeup?
Concealer is made to cover up spots, so I would recommend that. If you have an overall, splotchy or uneven skin appearance, then I would advise getting both. Only get concealer if you have the occasional pimple to cover or a couple of scars.How do I cover up acne and acne marks with makeup?
Well I'm 15 and I remember when I put on foundation it looked really bad.


If you neeed HEAVY coverage you can use foundation first then apply concealer.





But right now I use just concealer, nothing else [besides eyeshadow].


And it has great coverage in my opinion.





Here's a wonderful concealer that I'm using and highly recommend!


Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette.


You can find this at Target for only 10 bucks.





Good luck hun!
i tried covergirl...it was terrible...i am currentli still a teenager so i hav oily/acne-prone skin...and trust me im not loving it one bit...but wat i've noticed is that wen i tried 2 cover it up with make-up...it made it a million times worse...even da mineral stuff...but i've got sensitive skin so im not sure bout how it effects others...but i fink were all da same....anyways to da point...i would soooooo recommend not using it...but if ur desperate just use a tinted moisturizer...datz wat i use and it dusnt make my acne worse....but it also dusnt cover for long but just keep putting it on if datz the case llol...
NEITHER!!!





people always look soo stupid tryin to cover up their blemishes


your face will look ridiculous and the makeup will make it worse





i suggest go get acne cleansers and use them


and get acne scar cream to make it dissapear





so they way you dont create more acne becuase they makeup will clog your pores
use mineral makeup. but i recommend lazer to get rid of it completely. thank God my skin is FABULOUS!!!





hey hun answer my question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i use covergirl liquid mosse Fondation covers my scars great :)
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn