Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm on a budget of about 40$ for makeup out of mark. and avon. What should I get?

awesome i am an avon sales rep! i would buy some of the mark face stuff(for goodness face(moisturizer) thats deep(face soap) and the cranberry exfoliating beads) everything from avon is worth the price, because it is cheap. i would also get some skin so soft body oil, it is good to prevent bug bites while it leaves your skin smooth. i love all there avon naturals stuff and it is on sale now! there lipsticks are amazing! one of my favorite products is the stick eyeshadow. its creamy and smooth but no clumps! personally i love all of there products so on a budget i would get what ever appeals to your eyes! hope this helpsI'm on a budget of about 40$ for makeup out of mark. and avon. What should I get?
I would recommend talking to an Avon Beauty Adviser about what to buy. That way they can ask you questions and suggest the perfect item you need. Email me if you are interested, I know some people.I'm on a budget of about 40$ for makeup out of mark. and avon. What should I get?
Their eye shadows suck. They do have a decent cream eyeliner. I would get that, maybe some nail polish (Avon has great nail polish), they have half-decent lipglosses... otherwise, I'd spend my money on good makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn