Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Mark makeup should I buy?

I am looking to by some makeup using the meetmark brand. I have fair skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. Any ideas????????What Mark makeup should I buy?
Are you looking for eyeshadows, lip glosses, foundations? There is a lot to choose from with mark.!





Their Powder Buff foundation is great. I like to experiment with lots of different i-mark. eyeshadow shades.





I am a mark. rep and I've got samples of all of those items that I can send you. Shoot me a message if you'd like to try some things out.What Mark makeup should I buy?
ooh i like the mark mattefying podwer


super antioxident toner mist


there bronzer


and brushes


the eyeshadows are also good but the mascara is NOT so great i will warn you
mac!!!





or smashbox








or





try sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn