Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is mark makeup good ?

how good is mark makeup by avon !





PLEASE PLEASE HELP. :)Is mark makeup good ?
I have tried some products, and I like most of them, though I don't find them superior to national brands. The price point is good, $5.50 for most items, and the 'hook-ups' are clever because they turn a second product into a 'handle' for the first, vice versa.





The mark system really cuts down on the clutter in your cosmetic bag too. I like the products for my 'purse' touch-up makeup.





There is a 100% guarantee if you decide to try a product. Find a local rep using the zip code finder at Avon.com. (Please don't trust anyone who spams the Answer boards.)





I am an Avon/mark rep, but I do not accept or solicit sales with this ID.Is mark makeup good ?
I've tried a few products from that line and I didn't like any of them.





I know it's a little on the cheaper side, but still you get what you pay for.





My fave make-up are: Laura Mercier, Shu Uemura, MAC, Lancome


Sephora brand make-up is wayyy better than MARK and u can find a lot of reasonable priced things there!





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn