Friday, December 11, 2009

Mark makeup?? anyone want?

i am selling mark makeup..i have my own online boutique..i am not selling it to make money but i just thought it would be fun to do with friends. mark has really good makeup for young people and even adults too. if you would like to look at the makeup or buy go to this site:


http://gfinn.mymarkstore.com/





please buy...if you become a regular costumer you will get free gifts and discounts. i am also going to do a mark fundraiser where proceeds will go to my local childrens hospital and my local animal shelter!


35 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.


Additional Details


yes you may buy if you live in canada!Mark makeup?? anyone want?
Awesome, I will for sure look into this then.





Would the rates just change at checkout?


And also I know it seems like im asking the questions here but what products would you reccomend?


You can just email me.


THankss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn