Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone out there wear the mark. line of makeup from avon? if so what are your fave products?

what products do you suggest?Does anyone out there wear the mark. line of makeup from avon? if so what are your fave products?
Hi Amanda! I have worked in the beauty business for years with different companies. I do wear Mark. makeup, and have tried a lot of it. My personal favorites are Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation ($8), Make it Big Volumizing Mascara in Raven ($6), and the Hookup Lipglosses ($5)... particularly Shine Tubes in Creme Caramel and Glow Baby Glow Luxe in Melon Luxe. I have also had several of their shadows, and they are finely milled and true to color. Have fun!Does anyone out there wear the mark. line of makeup from avon? if so what are your fave products?
The Bronzers are amazing, I wear mostly everything. I like avon products. ( eyeshadows, coverups, lipglosses. ect.) they're all GREAT!
The teenager who works for me buys many of the hair products. And the lipsticks.
Everything!!!! Especially the eye make-up.
I love Mark products. They are so inexpensive but works well.


Eyes: eyeshadows in java, plum velvet and magic, the hookups mascara in raven


Lips: mark hookup gloss in honey and player, mark lip balm in sheer peach, lip tintmarkers and the mark lip soothing treatment for chap lips


Blush: In cameo glo or golden


I only like their mark tint moisturizer which has a nice texture but not greasy


Their brushes are great quality considering the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn