Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Meet Mark makeup quality makeup?

I was loking specifically at pressed powder or tinted mousterizers.It seems cheap but is it worth it?Is Meet Mark makeup quality makeup?
I'm a recent mark rep and I love it all. I'm not just saying that because I am a rep either. I have always worn mineral foundation and when I started selling Mark I decided to try their Mark Powder Buff Foundation. It's a powder foundation that keeps you matte and you can work up your coverage. From sheer to full. Just like a mineral foundation. Plus you can skip buying a pressed powder on top of your foundation. This is a product that does it all. I have very oily skin and for it to keep me matte throughout the day makes it a favorite for me. These are excellent quality products. Why spend a load of money on expensive things. The only difference between the two are the price. Mark has a smaller price tag because their base target group is a younger college crowd that really doesn't have money to spend on makeup. Try it out and if you don't like it you can always ship it back and get a refund.Is Meet Mark makeup quality makeup?
I think for pressed power clinique is better mark have couple of things that work great lip gloss not sticky,eyeshadow ok,perfumes great,body cream good, if you want to try it go for it if you don't like it avon stand behind their products.100% money back guarantee
no its not worth it...try mary kay pressed powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn