Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need step by step directions on how amy nadine did Lauren Conrad's makeup in the mark commercial?

I went on the mark website and it didn't work so don't give me that.I need step by step directions on how amy nadine did Lauren Conrad's makeup in the mark commercial?
mark.'s video tutorials are posted on www.markgirl.com





(I'm not sure if there is one for that exact look at the moment though.)





The makeup she used is almost all found in one convenient product the Flip for It. It has the shadows, blush and 4 lip shades for just $20.





It is now available on the site below. Type in LAURENSLOOK for free shipping. I need step by step directions on how amy nadine did Lauren Conrad's makeup in the mark commercial?
Hi ladies, it's Amy Nadine. Email me any specific questions you have and I'll try to help! me@amynadine.com Report Abuse

I give step by step instructions on my blog! www.amynadine.blogspot.com xoxo Report Abuse

i would really like to know this, she looks great and i cnt find it anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn