Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone sold Mark or Avon makeup?

if you have or do. can u tell me some pros and cons. and how much does it make roughly. and how much did it cost to get started? thank you in advance for your time !Has anyone sold Mark or Avon makeup?
I gave up Avon after 12 months last year. It did n't cost to start straight away but they do charge you to start, they just take half from your first wage then half the next wage. I pounded my area every other night for 12 months, rain or shine and always got fairly big orders, but never made much money. You have to buy all the brochures and samples yourself so that comes out your earnings. You try to get your brochures back so you can give them out to the next lot of customers, but if a customer leaves it out in the rain or bins it, makes life hard for you. Hope you don't get a problem because trying to get a real human on the phone is a nightmare! I gave up in April and had one last package to send them back, I'm still trying to get them to take it and every month they slap on a 拢15 late charge! i've phoned, emailed and created and they just tell me a date they will collect and never turn up. A day every month I've stayed home, and every time they don't bother to turn up. For me, it wasn't worth the effort of being out every other night pounding the streets, nowhere near enough money for it.Has anyone sold Mark or Avon makeup?
Avon- cost 20.00 to get started


If you know a lot of people that buy avon you can make good money.
Around 10 years ago i sold Avon for a short time, My kids were young i ended up being very sick and it didn't work out for me. but it was fun - no parties just passing out the books, making sure your customers know about sales- organizing and distributing the customers' orders. I did like it but never got to do it long enough to make any real money. Good Luck!
No I sold Mary Kay. I do like Avon's products, but I don't use the make up. My good friend sells it and does quite well. The pros I would say are that you can order what you need and wait until it comes in to collect the money. Also, you get 50% commission instead of a measly 15%.
i'm sure plenty have people have. I haven't but im sure someone somewhere has.
yes a make around nothing but go in the hole over having to buy books and samples.
No. But I heard you make pretty good extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn