Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like Mark. makeup? (females0?

i sell mark so i wanna know if people really know about it.Do you like Mark. makeup? (females0?
I LOVE Mark. make up!! I use a lot of their lip glosses, eyeliners and blushes. I've found that they're much cheaper than normal make up brands and they're more fun! (The anticipation of waiting for my order is fun for me! Hehe.) I'm really upset because they've discontinued a few of their skincare products that I really depended on, so I'm making what I have left last as long as possible. Still a great company though. My mom was a Avon freak and definitely taught me well!








Are you enjoying selling? I was thinking about signing up to sell but never knew anyone around my age who did. (All of the Avon ladies I've bought from are 60+)








Take care!Do you like Mark. makeup? (females0?
I used Mark in high school. A friend of mine in HS sold it, so I bought it. I found that the quality wasn't very good, and I only bought it because she was a friend. She didn't make much money off it, and I never bought it after I graduated. I think she stopped selling it. The eyeshadows were flaky. If I applied say a dark blue or dark purple on my eyelid I would have to put toilet paper underneath my eye otherwise bits would dust and flake down onto my cheeks. It smudged throughout the day and eventually wore off. A lot of times I rubbed my eye and ended up with makeup on my face hands etc. The blushes are the same way. Less flaky, but they wear off quickly. Neither of the products blend well. It was okay for eyeliner and mascara since those are things you should replace often due to infection risks, but they still wore off easily and I often had to replace eyeliner during the day. Also, the lip glosses were good to use. Don't remember any tasty ones like the ones I use now, but they were pretty. I never wear lipstick, so I don't know about that specifically. I'm 21 now, and I never buy Mark anymore. I only get it as gifts from my sister occasionally. I try it, but the quality is still the same. I stick to MAC. If you want to sell it, go for it. I just hope you're not hoping to make a lot of money off it. I know she didn't, and you would figure a school full of teenage girls would have been an ideal market, but it wasn't.
Just bought it for the first time a few weeks ago, and so far so good.





Not a huge fan of the lipgloss (was a way different color than i thought) But the eyeliners, shadows, and especially the coverups were great. However, the coverup containers broke pretty easily, and don't close anymore.





:)





Updated: Ya, I would prefer Mark. over drugstore brands (covergirl, maybelline, etc.) but not over brands such as MAC and lancome.
oh my gosh. i LOVE mark. especially their face x-pert liquid foundation. im like completely obssessed! however, their lip glosses arent ALL THAT like its said to be. the glow baby glow is really good though but not the juice jems. they're so sticky and doesnt moisture the lips at all. they're eyeshadows come in such pretty variety of colors but i havent tried them yet. and they're mascara is okay. i believe avon has better mascara, like their new supershock no clump mascara. its amazing but it could be better!
i absolutely love mark makeup! i find it very affordable for what you are getting and the quality is great for the price. i really do prefer the mark makeup to most of the other bigger makeup brands out there. i really love the hook up winksticks, so cute!
I actually do. One thing that I hate about it is that it's not widely distributed....and some of the lipsticks don't last very long for the price. I am in love with the perfumes and bronzers (esp the chocolate orchid collection).
I love it the fact that lauren conrad is the face of it helps people know about it. there shirts and purses and jewlery are cute too.
They sell that in Avon right? Well if they do I tried the lipglosses and I really liked them!!
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn