Friday, December 11, 2009

Mark. (Avon) makeup monthly minimum orders?

I just signed up to be a mark. rep and it's telling me that I have an order due 4/28/09. What does my minimum order have to be and is it every month?





What if I do not make the minimum?Mark. (Avon) makeup monthly minimum orders?
Hello there and welcome newest mark. rep. I am just a mark. rep (no Avon) and we don't have a required minimum. If I don't have any orders for the month I just place my monthly order for my magalogs and maybe some samples. They just really want to see that you are still active.





If you are just a mark. rep you should check out the forums. There are some really helpful tips on there for new reps.Mark. (Avon) makeup monthly minimum orders?
You are so welcome and good luck!


Love %26amp; Lip Gloss Report Abuse

Avon would like for you order to be $50 a campaign. You have a new campaign every two weeks. If you don't make your minimum, you just make a lower profit. If you don't place an order in 3 consecutive campaigns, Avon will close your account. The person you signed up under should be helping you with all this. E-mail me if you have any other questions or concerns.
my mom is an avon lady so i assume the same thing applies, she has to have a 50$ order every month. If you miss three months in a row , that is when you will have problems. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn