Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you use makeup by mark.girl? Is it good?

I'm thinking about asking for it for my birthday and switching from bare minerals to this because b.e gets everywhere and its messy and hard to get off surfaces. So whats your review on mark?Do you use makeup by mark.girl? Is it good?
I've used their liquid foundation and it is really flaky on me, I ended up throwing it out.





Also, their Juice Gems lipgloss is really sticky. They smell good, but I can't get past the stickiness...





And, most of their stuff is really really small. But I guess you can't complain because compared to most sites, it's really cheap.





Though, if you're looking for a few things that actually are worth trying;





Mini mark-it sticks for lips


Glossblossom ripening lipgloss


Glow baby glow luxe hook up lipgloss


Pro gloss hook up plumping lip shine (Does not plump though)


Gleamsticks lip color or the Sheensticks (very small, but a little goes a a long way)


Scanda-lash hook up mascara (This is my favorite mascara, despite the size)


Eye marker eyeliner





Hope this helps out. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn