Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think of meet mark cosmetics? Is i good Quality makeup?

My friend sells mark %26amp; she gaved me a catalog to look at.There eyeshadows %26amp; foundation looks great.But there such great price's.So i just wanted to know on everyones opinion of marks cosmetics.Has anyone ever tried it?If so how was it?I want reviews from others before i spend my money thanks!What do you think of meet mark cosmetics? Is i good Quality makeup?
I'm a rep, too. I love their makeup. I use Powder Buff. It's better than mineral makeup in my opinion because it's not loose. I also love the eye shadows. Really pretty colors and they have a Shades of You on the website to help you find colors that go with your skin tone. Mark does have a great return policy so talk to your rep about it and then order some shadow. They have a promotion going on right now that if you buy two I-marks you get a free snap to it mini case.What do you think of meet mark cosmetics? Is i good Quality makeup?
I've never personally used it..but i can tell you another option. I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and its amazing!!...its totally worth the money...its stays on all day and makes my skin look flawless..u can google it if you want to read more on it.
My mom sells Avon and I've ordered the liquid eyeliner and stays on all day and it's really easy to use, and their lipgloss and really pretty and it has a minty smell. I think you should try it out =]
Yes I have some Mark lip gloss %26amp; it some of the best I've tried. It's a higher branch of Avon.
Mark is an Avon company that's why it's such a good price they have really good products.I should I'm a rep.
i LOVE it! i have an online store


http://bhartman.mymarkstore.com


it's greattttt.
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn