Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anybody like Mark makeup?

I looked online at the colors and shades and i really like them but i have never tryed it before. Does anybody like mark? if so tell me what you like bestDoes anybody like Mark makeup?
mark is great! there is a lot to love. here are some of my favorite mark products...





powder buff natural skin foundation $8


make it big lash plumping mascara $6


kiss therapy super soothing lip balm $4


hookup lipglosses in creme caramel and melon luxe $5 eachDoes anybody like Mark makeup?
i love mark make up.. its very good quality and very affordable.. i personally love the blushes and their lip gloss juice gem.. i wear it all the time.. my favorite.. u should defenetly give it a try..


hope u like it !=]
i used to sell mark. i liked the connecting pieces... less stuff for your purse.
i really love mark make up especially their hook ups. my favs are


*winkstick in demure and glitzy


*glow baby glow in peek-a-boo


*pro gloss in smashing


*glossblossom


*lipstick in rain





definitely give their products a shot they are great.
i got a set of four eye shadows from mark makeup as a gift, na di do really like them.. theyre shimmery and soft.. very pretty!
Mark makeup is great makeup I use it on my clients and myself. Its affordable, long lasting and looks great on all skin tones.


I suggest you give it a try! If you aren't totally sure try buying something like a shadow or lipstick.


if you like how the shadow goes, feels,lasts for example then you will enjoy the other shadows the company offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn