Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats the best makeup? (cover girl, mark, avon, etc)?

M•A•C mostly, but there are some various things by Cover Girl, Revlon, and Mabelline that are very good too and are cheaper than M•A•C. It all comes down to what I've tried and what certain things work best for me. It's also why I have a lot more cosmetics than I need too! 'giggle!'Whats the best makeup? (cover girl, mark, avon, etc)?
I dont use makeup that much but it dosnt really matter what you get because they all work almost the same. ( most make up is copied by a previous invention of makeup but instead they put a label on it and call it theirs. sometimes they switch up and add some ingredients but it still works the same. just like you see all those cereals in the store. one company will invent let say fruity pebbles and another company will copy it but name it differently and they will put their logo on it. just like fruity rocks ( I think thats the name...) copied fruity pebbles. they both taste the same but one is more expensive. see how that works? most companies just copy the makeup but give it another brand name.) I hope that helped you.


best wishes,


angelbri96 :)Whats the best makeup? (cover girl, mark, avon, etc)?
You should really check out Mac makeup and bare minerals. I use bare minerals and it makes my face look flawless and it doesnt make me look like a porcelin doll like concealer does lol. But you should really look into Mac makeup i watch leesha ( www.youtube.com/xsparkage) on youtube and she does some really good looks with Mac makeup and she also uses Ben Nye which is like stage makeup but it lasts all day.
The best makeup is found through trial and error. Reading reviews helps... to an extent. Do your own research on a product. Find some brands, pick out some products you are interested in, and read some reviews. Make sure they explain why the product is so great/bad. Never trust a review that says ';This sucks.'; or ';OMG, HG!';
mark. is so affordable and compares to the high-end brands, so they are my favorite.





Most of their makeup is customizable and comes in convenient packaging with is perfect for my on the go lifestyle.
SHOP AVON AT HOME OR IN YOUR OFFICE WITH PERSONAL DELIVERY AND GuaRANTEED SATISFACTION.





CONTACT:


NATASHA


EMAIL NOLIVAS07@SBCGLOBAL.NET


AVON INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE


oR GO ONLINE AT:


http://www.youravon.com/nnavarrete
My favorite brand, and the only brand I wear, is Artistry!!





^_^






i like mac. but avon is good 2. its cheaper
revlon, covergirl,no.7....?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn