Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you know of mark products? like their makeup etc?

i need to know from people who have tried them (if you're a sales representative plz dont answer this question..im thinking of becoming one myself but i need honest answers)What do you know of mark products? like their makeup etc?
I am a rep, but I'll give you honest answers.





You can't beat how affordable and convenient the products are. Most of their products come in convenient packaging and are customizable.





Their foundations are oil-free and they do not test their products on animals.





They also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Those are some of the reasons that I like the products so much!What do you know of mark products? like their makeup etc?
Okay so personally, I don't use Mark. But I would like to. My friend uses it and likes certain things.





She has the loose face powder in a triangular container and she likes it, but it's so hard to get out! The ';hook ups'; are pretty cool but very small. They're cream shadows crease. She has the liquid foundation and loves it. It covers really well. Personally, the sponge tip applicator I think doesn't work that well. I've heard of it breaking off, it doesn't get much product on the sponge, and it's kinda difficult to use. Read the reveiws on the site! They are very helpful.
i LOVE mark products. i usually just use the mascara, cause i'm not one for using eyeshadow everyday, and i have gotten lip gloss from it and i'm not a lip gloss kinda person, but it all is very good. i like it alot.





and i'm not a sales representative. i just like buying their products. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn