Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of makeup would u use 2 hide stretch marks?

waterproofWhat kind of makeup would u use 2 hide stretch marks?
A thick one might help.Cream perhaps. Have you tried cocoa butter %26amp; other creams they've developed that help with that? And even witch hazel might help shrink some.





A fake suntan helps a lot too. Mary Kay is the best one of those I've tried, %26amp; I highly recommend it.What kind of makeup would u use 2 hide stretch marks?
Why are you trying to hide them? Is it from loosing weight, or having a baby? Those are natural occurances. Let me tell you, I didn't have them till I lost a bunch of weight. I know its hard to look at yourself in the mirror sometimes %26amp; believe you are beautiful. SO many things tell us we're not. I even do it. We are most critic of ourselves. Tell you what, are they really that bad? I've found that whgat helps curb your insecure areas, is talk to your girlfriends about it, we all have areas we want to change, and we all understand where the other is coming from. I worked in an adult video store. My self esteem at first flunctuated between very happy with me then not so much. The more I worked there, the more I loved me. Men just love women, and surprisingly to me, we sold the hell out of pron with regular looking girls, with flaws, with stretch marks, with meat on their bones. If this still doesn't help, I've heard of a product called MEDERMA, something about diminishing them. Also, try a jar of this stretch mark cream (for woman having babies) and it should be over by the cocoa butter in your local store. Haven't used it myself, but I hear it works. Until then, love yourself for who you are, and wear your flaws proudly, it makes us human.
Using a foundation will accent your imperfections. Because they light mark on your skin will only stand out against the darker mark, no matter how much foundation you use. You should use a cocoa butter cream, for long term results, however, I suggest for the short term leave it alone. Chances are no one will notice, most likely trying to cover them up will highlight them even more.
you should have used coco butter!





but anyways, um, foundation?
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn