Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have acne/postacne marks on my cheeks and enlarged pores what kinda makeup can i use to cover up?

i want to wear makeup but i also want it to look natural and not caky but i have a 20$ a week allowance what kinda makeup can i useI have acne/postacne marks on my cheeks and enlarged pores what kinda makeup can i use to cover up?
Neutrogena makes a decent make-up that will cover your skin fairly well. If you can get MAC studio tech it will cover everything- it is the best for full coverage and will cost anywhere from $30 to $36 dollars for a compact that should last at least 2 months (a little goes a long way) but be warned, MAC is so heavy that it will clog your pores and could make any acne that you have worse.





Another option that you can consider is getting a microdermabrasion. This treatment is like a sandblasting for the skin, and can diminish the scars from acne while removing debris from your pores and making them appear smaller since they will be free of debris and your skin will look and feel smooth.





To best hide wearing make-up, be sure to get the color that most closely matches your skin so that you don't have that line near your neck (the line of demarcation) and blend well. Good luck,I have acne/postacne marks on my cheeks and enlarged pores what kinda makeup can i use to cover up?
i dunno what to tell ya but if u find somethin that works could u email me and let me know...track_gurl2006@yahoo.com
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
I use Sheer Cover and its GREAT!! It comes with the concealer, two foundations and a finishing powder and its all minerals. It comes with a powder brush and you just swirl it on...I love it and it and it looks VERY natural....Try it.....And it will not clog your pores and will cover all imperfections...It's 39.95 I believe and it comes to your door and you get a shipment every two months...I love it and will never use anything different!
dont wear make up till you have used proactive it will clear up your acne and reduce your pores
Mineral foundation.





You can also save up your allowance and have some microdermabrasion.
Well, save up your allowance for about 3 weeks, and I suggest you try these products there are well worth it. I am not sure how old you are as to exactly what products would be best for you. I would recommend the Mary Kay Microdermabrasion set, it is $55. It help reduce the pore size. And for the foundation I use the Mary Kay Medium Cover foundation.


I too have the same problem as you, and it is amazing how much these products helped and changed the appearance of my complexion.
spakle
I found that Bare Minerals works really good. I tried Proactiv and it didn't work. I also took Accutane when I was younger and got some results but not complete.
Cover girl concealer and pressed powder. Here's what you do, get a concealer and powder that matches your skin tone and a good concealer brush. Brush the concealer on the marks and pores (less is more). Then powder only your t-zone and the areas where you've applied concealer. Cover Girl make up is a great basic makeup you can find at any drug store for a good bargin. Save on the makeup, splurge on the brush.
I use a pressed powder by Clinique. I have used their products for about three years and really love their nice little compact powder, it works really well for me. It seems to cover up my imperfections pretty well, and hides oily spots on your face. Since I have fair skin, I use gentle glow 2 which seems to work well for my face type. To figure out which shade would be best for you go to your nearest Clinique counter or go online to www.clinique.com to ask one of the servers for advice. This powder runs about $18.00 but lasts a long time which keeps you from running back for more. Another great thing to try for acne and scarring on your face is Clinique's airbrush concealer, it also works well at hiding imperfections. I hope this helps and good luck!!!! :)
Use a concealer. I use Maybelline Pure. It comes in a little pencil-like container. Then on top of that I use the Myabelline PurePowder.
Try a women's multivitamin. I have tried proactive and all those other cleansers when I went through an acne stage. NOTHING worked. A friend got me into vitamins for energy boosts and this cleared up my face majorly. I was amazed. Just make sure to drink plenty of water. Oh, and for a good concealer in the meantime, try Revlon Colorstay. It is a little pricey, $8.00-$12.00, but it works great and will stay on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn