Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should i try 24-hour/water resisient makeup to cover up my leg stretch marks when i wear skirts.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i hate having Stretch marks......im so skinny and i don't know where they are coming from...please help me...idk wat i can wear when i go to the pool over the summer i don't want ppl looking at me.





thankz-a-bunchShould i try 24-hour/water resisient makeup to cover up my leg stretch marks when i wear skirts.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
you could try it! always worth a shot, and if it doesnt work or doesnt look good then youll know it doesnt workShould i try 24-hour/water resisient makeup to cover up my leg stretch marks when i wear skirts.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Try bio oil to start repairing this: http://www.bio-oil.info/en/home





Also you could use a rich vitamin E cream like the ones that are recommended to pregnant mums, to keep the skin soft and less likely to mark during sudden growth, if it happens again.





In the meantime yes water resistant makeup might work, but how embarrassing if it rubbed off? What about a really gentle moisturiser with a drop of fake tan in it, like Nivea Sunkissed. http://www.ciao.co.uk/Nivea_Body_Sunkiss鈥?/a>


That should give a gentle tan to the stretches, that you can easily control without going streaky.
I've used palmers cocoa butter for pregnant women and that's whats worked best for my stretch marks. I'm not a big girl either and I hate the stretch marks that i had!
Itz a shot , bcause U DO NOT want peepz looking at your stretch marks
Hi. I have the same problem. I use Apre Cosmetics to cover mine. Waterproof %26amp; Cheap!! And it works thank god. They have a website.
yeah......you could try it! It may or may not work, you will just have to try it yourself and see!
Sally Hansen: Airbrush Legs





It's good if you stay out of the water....idk of anything else but please dont feel bad because you have stretch marks....they are partially genetic along with spider vains!
Yeah you could try it...don't worry too much about your stretch marks. Almost EVERY girl gets them, it's from growing...it has nothing to do with weight most the time. I had some on my thighs and they totally faded and you can't even see them now.
aparently the cream you get for recent mothers in chemists to banish strtech marks is very good
i used to have them on my thighs also, but its just a part of growing up. ahh, the joys of being a woman :)
Yeah, go ahead and try it.





(Btw, being skinny doesn't mean you're less prone to stretch marks. Paris Hilton even has them. Icky stretch marks, I have them too, come from overconsumption of refined sugars. Basically, stay away from junkfood and start exercising to minimize the look of stretch marks.)





%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn