Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have stretch marks on my shoulders and i was wonderin could i put makeup on them to cover them up?

makeup like concealer and foundationI have stretch marks on my shoulders and i was wonderin could i put makeup on them to cover them up?
yes..... first wear a little foundation, then a light concealer... and for the final touch... some powder with a brush... not too much remember


have fun and good luckI have stretch marks on my shoulders and i was wonderin could i put makeup on them to cover them up?
there are some creams on the market that can lighten the stretch marks
Yeah, you can. You can also use Mederma, to reduce the stretch marks. That is an excellent scar remover.
No that would just look weird and your arms would look fake just like people's faces who put on too much foundation. There are special creams you can buy to fade them, but they're permanent.
Dermablend is a great brand of makeup made for concealing scars, patches, etc. Usually sold at Dillards and other department stores. I used it in my youth for bad acne and it worked well for me.
My littlest sister went from 5'6 one summer to 6'0 the next summer. She had stretch marks, she used dream matte mousse on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn