Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need some help in deciding makeup for stretch marks?

hey people,





I hear dermablend is good to hide stretch marks. Do you guys know of any other brand which is cheaper?





Secondly, if ordering online how do you guys decide on which shade to buy?Need some help in deciding makeup for stretch marks?
I would think that any foundation / mineral makeup / coverup would do the trick as long as it's not a cheap personal store brand from a grocery store . Instead of hiding the scars with makeup try putting Palmers Cocoa Butter on them , I heard it works wonders ! You can buy it just about anywhere I am pretty sure . Give it a try !





Much Love ,


Nicole C





Any other questions about this or anything , you can contact me at ;


curleynicole@ymail.comNeed some help in deciding makeup for stretch marks?
if palmers doesnt work that great try bio-oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn