Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scratch marks always appear on my neck when I apply makeup?!!?

It's not an allergic reaction. This I know for a fact. So what's going on?


Large Scratch marks start appearing all over my neck, from what looks like a hand. AND IT'S NOT ME WHO'S DOING IT! Whenever I'm looking in a mirror and applying makeup or getting fixed up, this happens. I could be straightening my hair, putting on eye shadow, or just brushing my hair. And BAM! I look down at my neck in the mirror, and it looks like a hand has scratched my neck all over. No pain, just marks. My house isn't old, and has no possibility of obtaining ghosts. No one has ever died in my house either. So what is this??! It's whenever I'm in the mirror and dolling myself up.





Is there anyone in the past, famous or not, who used to scratch their neck a lot when getting ready, or whatever? I do believe in reincarnation.





I don't have any nervous habits, and never even scratch my arms or legs, much less my neck!





Please, I need whatever info you can give. And has anyone ever done this before? Anyone in the past? Anything is helpful, thanks.Scratch marks always appear on my neck when I apply makeup?!!?
Ghost?Scratch marks always appear on my neck when I apply makeup?!!?
I wonder if you just have sensitive skin, could be the heat of getting ready in a steamy bathroom or you could be allergic to your foundation. I would try a different brand of foundation, I have found bare minerals is the best for my sensitive skin and it hides a lot, so even if the red marks come back u can hide them with the foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn