Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup that covers up stretch marks any suggestions?

Only people that have tried body make upMakeup that covers up stretch marks any suggestions?
covermark by dermablend, at most large mall storesMakeup that covers up stretch marks any suggestions?
I use regular foundation. First I use a layer of a liquid type, then I lightly dust with a slightly lighter shade of powder foundation. Both ones are meant to be used for the face but they work great. I did have to get seperate ones than I normally use though because the shade is slightly different.
Well, I have not tried body makeup, however I will tell you that my stretch marks from dance are going away after using Garden Botanika's Pumpkin Ginger Body Serum....





http://www.gardenbotanika.com/jump.jsp?i鈥?/a>





I noticed some results after two weeks of consistent use and even more results after a month. And they are fading and fading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn