Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i make cut marks on my wrists with standard makeup for a theme party tomorrow?

i have a theme sweet sixteen to go to.


it's supposed to be all delusional and misfit, i forget the word.





im going as a drug addict emo kid type thing.


i need to know how to make convincing looking cut marks on my wrists without special effects makeup, just the regular kind(:





thnaks.How do i make cut marks on my wrists with standard makeup for a theme party tomorrow?
If you have a plastic ruler, get a thick permanent red marker and draw all over the sharp edge of the ruler. Then run the edge across your wrists. Go over it a few times. It looks quite realistic if you have the right kind of ink.How do i make cut marks on my wrists with standard makeup for a theme party tomorrow?
Black eyeliner to make the cut marks, than try to find a red pencil as well and pencil it around the ';cut'; to make it look realistic. Than blend with some red eyeshadow or blush. I guess you could also add some blue and gray to make it look like it's bruised as well.


Though I have to say that cuts don't necessarily make one a drug addict or ';emo.'; But I understand what you mean.
Use like some kinda eyeliner (like purple) or lip liner (pink) and draw ur cut. Then use like lip gloss or lip stick and draw the ';blood'; Or do it the old fashion way and really cut urself! :-P (BTW I was kidding about the old fashion way I dont want you to get any ideas! *Looks around*)








Bye Luvie!!!
Hi--here's what I WOULD do...





Take a dark red or a brown red lip pencil %26amp; practise drawing just little tiny little lines--nothing too dramatic.





Then just do that. or instead of putting the lip pencil on--just put bandaids on your wrists.
Take a red lip pencil and draw the lines. THen you put some babypowder or some white powder over to make it sort of fading to make it look real
it's really not something to joke about, dude...
Use paint, I do this all the time trust me.
why dont u just use something sharp...or pins and put them under the skin for a while they r real...


i do that evenever i'm depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn