Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need makeup that will hide my cellulite/stretch marks temp.?

I'm 5'7 and 145lbs, I use to do some print modeling but i was about 10 to 15lbs lighter, now im trying to get back into and I have my first photo shoot this sunday, I know it not enough time for me to do crazy work outs to get rid of my cellulite, but im trying to find some conceller or some sort of bronzer spray that might hide my cellulite and strectch marks, Im weaing a bikini. PLEASE HELP!!!!!I need makeup that will hide my cellulite/stretch marks temp.?
I try any foundation that is my skin tone (water proof is a must) to cover my tattoo or for my stretch marks when i am playing mas. I also use skin tone tights to hide cellulite.I need makeup that will hide my cellulite/stretch marks temp.?
ok here's some tips


i dont have any makeup tips though, but these should work better:)





WHAT TO DO:


-eat fruits, veggies, nuts, and whole grain foods all this week


-go running, walking, or for a long stroll outside once everyday this week


-do leg lifts, squats, crunches, and other exercises this week


-drink a ton of water





WHAT NOT TO DO:


-pig out on peanut butter, cake, sweets


-eat when you're bored


-sit down and watch TV when your bored (instead go walking or exercise)


-drink a ton of coke products.








hope this helps you! good luck this sunday, i bet you'll de great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn