Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Face problem!!!Acne, peeling, makeup, marks,and OIL!?

Ok we all know that acne is a BIG downer for self esteem! I'm sooo tired of having my face like this cuz jesuss it's hard to approach a guy when my face looks like this! I have very oily skiin but at the sametime my face is flaky and peeling, I always put on mouistirizer(clinique) but doesnt do much. After I wash my gace I put on my makeup(prescriptives)and I can see little flaky cracks on my face, and an hour later my face gets oily and my makeup looks nasty, it makes my face look oily/flaky/and my makeup looks caked cuz of the oil :( What can I do to STOP this?














ps: Ive used MAC and Clinique makeup and they do the same thing. Right now I wash my face with the Purpose bar.Face problem!!!Acne, peeling, makeup, marks,and OIL!?
My skin does the same thing...I can totally sympathize with you. I've found that using skin care products which have either salicylic acid and benzol peroxide work best for me. I actually use a few products, some have salicylic acid and others have benzol peroxide. Neutrogena's line of acne products is very good and reasonably priced. Be sure to incorporate an exfoliator to slough off the flaking skin.





Check the moisturizer you are using...you want to make sure it is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) and is oil-free. I've had a hard time finding a good moisturizer that fits this AND has a SPF of at least 15. The ones I like are from Bioelements (Sun Diffusing Moisturizer) and Philosophy. I haven't tried any from Neutrogena, so they might have a good one, too.





Another handy tool are the oil blotting tissues that you can get at the drug store -- they feel like tissue paper, not like kleenex. You press them on your skin and they absorb the oil. You can do this as often as you want during the day and it will not take off your makeup (make sure you press %26amp; lift the sheets, don't rub them across your skin).





As far as foundation goes, I'm still searching for the perfect one. I've been using Bare Minerals for a couple weeks and it seems very good. Some of the other mineral makeups didn't work well for me. I guess it's just a case of trial and error.





Good luck!Face problem!!!Acne, peeling, makeup, marks,and OIL!?
I had almost the same problem where no commercial products helped me, but from the sound of it I may have had it worse than you...but what I did was just go to the dermatologist (was forced to by my parents actually, lol), he took one look at me, and prescribed me some pills pill. It was acutane, and within two months, it all completely stopped. I haven't had any problems since...acutane is so powerful though, that restrictions have been placed on it since I used it 4 years ago. What acutane does is that it actually stops your body from producing all excess oil on your body, completely ridding you of pimples/oily skin, primarily because oil and dirt are the causes of acne.
if your SKIN is OILY, naturally it is prone to PIMPLES.





The best thing you should do is to consult on your dermatologist and he/she will tell you what's the best skin remedy for it.





if you'r skin is flaky, defiitely there will be little cracks on your face after applying make-up so it's better if you'll just apply a moisturiser on your face w/o face powder.
please listen to me because i am an a esthetican and i have been studying about skin like yours for years.





first of all you need to find a good cleanser for your skin. the product line i use is bioelements. it is fabulous... if your skin gets oily after a few hours or less i would recommend the decongestant cleanser. secondly you need to find a good make-up for your skin. because you have oily skin (from what you have said) you need to use a powder/ mineral foundation. bare essentials is good and so is jane iredale. try to fine these make-up lines. you can google them.... yes they are more expensive than the clinique you have been using but they are going to help your skin and in the long run you will appreciate it. DO NOT use liquid or cream to powder make-up if you are oily. DO NOT use clinique if you are oily as well because everything clinique carries has alchohol in it, and if you are oily it will inhibit the oil production for a couple hours... and then your skin will start over producing oil, trying to make up for the oil that it didn't produce for those few hours.





please stay away from alcohol based products.





go to bioelements.com to find a carrier in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn