Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have red marks from black and white heads what makeup should i use to cover up the red marks?

If you don't want anything heavy, a light yellow powder will counteract the red.I have red marks from black and white heads what makeup should i use to cover up the red marks?
I have tried many different concealers. Other people are right, yellow ones are best for red spots. There is one by Benefit, called You're Bluffing--hands down the best concealer for red pimples and the red marks they leave behind after they have gone away. I literally cannot see any red marks when I put this stuff on. It is pricey but is the best product out there.I have red marks from black and white heads what makeup should i use to cover up the red marks?
I Would use concelar. I always get concelar from CoverGirl. It covers really well and looks natural. I think its called Clean Make-up. It has a blue cap.





Good Luck
concealer- in your skin tone
Yellow counteracts the red, using a concealer with a yellow base is your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn