Thursday, June 24, 2010

Red marks left after taking Roaccutane. Makeup tips?

I have been on Roaccutane for 5 months now, I have 1 month left. I haven't had a pimple for about 2 months. I have no pimples whatsoever. The only thing that is bothering me now are the red marks I have left. I don't have any scarring, my skin isn't indented at all, it's just flat red spots.


I've been putting aloe vera on them (Straight from the plant) and I also sometimes put vitamin e oil on them from the capsules.


I wanted to know if there was a way to cover them with makeup, whilst still looking natural. I don't want to have to wear heaps of makeup, but I want good coverage too...otherwise it would just look worse! I'm not a huge fan of makeup so it is my last resort. I've never worn foundation or powders in my life! No idea how to apply it. I'm 17.


Thanks.Red marks left after taking Roaccutane. Makeup tips?
maybe this will help....





http://youtube.com/watch?v=7noyR7wnxEoRed marks left after taking Roaccutane. Makeup tips?
you best bet would be to use a foundation with green undertones which will get rid of the red but you have to be careful when using itbecuz it is very easy to go over board with it and than you look like you have sea sickness. (you'll look like you belong in a cartoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn